When it’s chilly out I am always ready for a nice warm mug of hot cocoa! I got tired of making the single serve, pulling out all those ingredients each time would often deter me from following through.
I decided to make my own version of a batch of cocoa mix! Pull out the jar, toss it into the blender with my bonus ingredient and TADAAA!! Happy cocoa!!
So, what’s my bonus ingredient and why do I call it happy cocoa mix?
Well….I have this issue I often deal with in the winter, I struggle to get all my veggies in! I have heard this same challenge with many of my coaching clients as well, so I am always on the lookout for sneaky ways to get them in!! When I drink this cocoa, it’s not only delicious, but it makes me happy to know I am enjoying a wonderful, creamy treat that has veggies in it!
with joy ~ Coach Tina 🙂
Happy Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup super sweet blend depending on how sweet you like things, I like more so I used 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluccie
- 1/2 cup collagen
One cup cocoa
- 1/3 c frozen okra generous
- 2 c water boiling
- 2 T dry mix generous
- Put the above ingredients in a jar that can be sealed. I used a mason jar, tossed them all in and shook it until it was combined. So easy!
- Boil water
- Add okra to blender cup
- Add one cup of boiling water to blender and BLEND WELL!! The okra should be completely smooth!!
- Add in 2 generous Tablespoons happy cocoa mix and second cup of water
- Add in any extras to make it yours!
- Blend until mixed, don't overdo it!
- Pour into your favorite mug and be happy as you sip your veggies hidden in yummy allergy friendly cocoa! 🙂