**Note this post may contain affiliate links**
Oh goodness, I was debating whether I should post this as a recipe or not! It is SO EASY!
These oven roasted cashews are a delicious treat! Who doesn’t like cashews? Oven roasting them at home takes them to a new level. Have you ever had fresh from the oven, warm and toasty cashews before? So yummy!
Sometimes when I have company over I will make this as part of my appetizers, they just feel special. These are also a treat I will sometimes indulge in for my snack if I want salty instead of sweet. They only take a few minutes, require pretty much zero preparation, and are very much worth the minimal effort!
The ingredients list :
I use a cast iron pan, you can use what works for you, I just like using my little cast iron. I will link a similar one here through my affiliate program.
As yummy as these are, please enjoy in moderation. Nuts are heavy S, they are calorie dense and easy to overdo. If you make these, invite your girlfriends over to share them with! Share the cashew love! (but not immediately out of the oven, those babies are HOT!)
Here we go, you ready for this incredibly easy recipe??
Easy Oven Roasted Cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread desired amount of raw cashews in pan, make sure it is a single layer.
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with salt, larger granules will fall off easier, if you can use a finer grain salt, or even make a brine for a saltier flavor.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes! They will be super hot! When manageable, pour in a bowl and serve!